1. There is no evidence that Jesus exists
2. The fact that you feel you have to speak for this hypothetical Jesus, that you’ve never met, means you are simply expressing views you interpreted from a collection of primitive stories that no one knows who wrote or altered. But we do know they were created in a very different time and place, and with an agenda that is irrelevant to us today. We can demonstrate this further, by pointing out to you, hundreds of instructions and views, in that same collection of primitive stories, that you simply refuse to follow yourself
3. This, then, being your own opinion…it is obviously misguided and irrational, as you don’t even know the first thing about me
4. And I view your opinion as irrelevant, as the only thing I know about you, is that you feel you need to speak for an unproven entity, and rely on interpretations of primitive stories, to try and hurt people you know nothing about
5. You want to be respected for your demonstration of hatred and bigotry, but I see your actions as immoral, hypocritical, irrelevant and insane.
6. If you actually wanted me to seriously consider your alternative point of view, whatever that is, you’ve just destroyed your credibility, and the credibility of the group you purport to represent.
7. So your expression of free/hate speech was ill-considered and ineffective. We are concerned for you though, and encourage you to seek the professional psychiatric help you so obviously need, and hope that you get well soon.